Ryleigh Blair Blaser
Mother, Hailey and I were up late last night trying to finish her little dress, shoes and headband. I'm so tired today I can't see straight, but it was worth it. :)
DAYS EVENTS:
Play with family and friends.
Keep Ryleigh from spitting up on her silk dress.
Eat lots of yummy food.
And yes...
Ryleigh got blessed twice because her genius father blessed her with the wrong name first time around. If you think I'm kidding, think again.

!!!! She is so cute. I love the dress. She is beautiful. Wish I could have been there!
ReplyDeletePretty Dress! Way to go Mitchell girls :) Twice, really Shaun???? :)
ReplyDeleteShe's a beauty! That's way funny. So what did he call her the first time? I bet he was nervous.
ReplyDeleteryleigh leigh blaser... that's one two many leighs... :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI cant believe I missed this post! Her dress is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeletegettin' his girls mixed up eh? that's funny.
ReplyDelete