handy manny.
Belated birthday gifts are nice, but belated mother day gifts are better. Let me paint a little picture...It's mother's day. And since it was my first Mother's day this year, Shaun felt he had to go all out. So he got me a present so big it covered the whole floor of the garage...Drumroll...My present was...drumroll again please... a massive pile of wood. I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. I obviously am not one that is able to take a pile of wood and envision the masterpiece that he was explaining would be coming soon.
He has spent all his free time hiding out in the garage lately, and yesterday I came home to the completed project.
(Please forgive my phone photo)
Well done husband.
I love you.
That is so awesome!! What a good husband!
ReplyDeleteA massive pile of wood. haha
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome!
wow. He did a great job too! Happy Mother's Day to you!
ReplyDelete