Wednesday, March 28, 2012

utah.

the ten adventures of courtney and ryleigh in utah.

1. we sat in the car for a really long time.
2. went to byu scrimmage and some hottie (aka buff football player) gave me his hat...well deserved of course. i cheered the whole ten minutes i was there.
3. went to j.dogs. (hot dog HEAVEN) and ryleigh discovered the joys of eating ice.
 4. we went and watched james propose to hanna! they had a candle-lit dinner inside a crane, lifted above the city.
 5. it was so cool, it get's to be number 5 too. (and this is not due to the fact that i only took 10 pictures the whole time i was there...)
 6. we found [ryleigh] blair st.
7. ryleigh played out on the byu field for at least an hour...loving every second of it.
 8. around dinner time - everyone saw how bad of a mother i was. burnt red. yes. burnt red. ill remember the sun screen next time. sorry ry.
 9. ryleigh and i went and played with uncle matt and preggers aunt randi!


















 10. oh ya - and hanna and james got engaged...
 yay for weekend getaways. and yay for blingin' rings. 

3 comments:

  1. What the devil...she is old enough to be engaged? I thought she was still 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Bree's comment. My words exactly! Holy cow. Ps I think I TOTALLY saw you this past weekend standing in someones driveway in ptown- I was driving by. I thought my mind was playing tricks, but nope, I'm pretty dang sure I have glasses and they work.

    ReplyDelete