I can't always get what I want when I want it, and obviously this baby has a mind of her own, and she isn't planning on coming anytime soon. (Even though the doctor told me a week and a half ago that she would be here any minute...not really sure why he had to go and get me all excited like that)
SO, since I was forced to take a two-week vacation while the family I nanny for went on a New Zealand hunting safari, my husband informed me of my calling in life....
JOB APPLICATION Filler-Outter
And that is how I spent my spring break....
Shaun graduated in December with a teaching degree in Spanish, and since no one hires in the middle of the year, now is the time to submit applications. JOY. 25 applications to fill out. Now these aren't your regular 'I want a job' applications...These are HARD-CORE-sweat-and-BULLETS kind of applications.
And they are tedious.
And he better get a job.
And I better have this baby.
OR ELSE…I may just lose my virtue of patience.
COURTNEY! aah I hope that baby comes soon. There is nothing more miserable than being massively pregnant and waiting. I hope you send me a picture when she gets here!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Good luck!