Monday, April 25, 2011

housewife.

I don't want to think about going back to work, but the time is drawing nigh. I'd rather just stay at home and play with Ryleigh all day, but since I can bring her to work with me, I can't complain too much.  Our afternoon naps on the couch though just won't be the same. .. Who wouldn’t want to do this forever, everyday of their life?  I love staying home and being a housewife.
Ryleigh is officially two weeks old today, and has put on a hefty few pounds.  She’s getting quite fat in the face. 
Mother says for every pound she gains I lose one… (SHE BETTER NOT BE LYIN’ TO ME)
C’mon lil’ lady.   Gain those pounds.  Ryleigh hates getting her nails done.  But if I am not persistent, she scratches her face and looks like a little boy, and I will have none of that.  So, while she is sleeping, I take charge.  What she doesn’t know can’t hurt her.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that saying is true. The one about for every pound she gains I lose. Wish you didn't have to go back to work either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap she's cute! That's awesome that she will sleep through that. haha I wish you didn't have to go back to work either! That stinks. Where do you work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. working as a nanny slave... :)

    ReplyDelete