Monday, May 23, 2011

wickedness.

WICKED came to town, and what a wicked play it was. And the best part was, we won our tickets thanks to our dear mother who stood in line for us.  That's right, she won the wicked lottery 3 times in a row.  Some people may think that isn't fair, but she was wicked tricky with her winning skills and we owe a night of fun memories to her!
Forgive Hanna's stink eye. She really is the prettiest one in person. 

2 comments:

  1. FUN! I've heard that wicked is amazing. I hope I can see it sometime. BTW Court you look awesome for having a newborn! Much better than me I must add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time it comes we will go together :) oh and thank you. but this baby chub is definitely not easy to get rid of...give me a few years...

    ReplyDelete