Damselle D. Istresse and Roger S. Coundral
![]() |
| Excuse the phone picture and double excuse Shaun's, I mean Roger's, slicked back hair... |
Set sometime back in the day (I wasn't really paying very good attention or I could tell you the exact date), we were fighting to be heirs to the throne. Dame, as I was known as, was courted by every man to walk the planet. To earn my love, I would have my suitors perform heroic tasks. My most recent love, or soon to be, was down at the local zoo slaying a lion for me. Roger was a successful businessman who loved nothing more than a nice slicked back hairstyle. The Duke had just died in an air balloon crash, and everyone was fighting for the reigning glory.
Luckily we weren't the murderers though.
We had such a fun night, Shaun's mom threw an amazing dinner, and I drank way to much sparkling cider.

OMG I FOUND YOUR BLOG! Okay, it's time to get started on your fashion posts. Livi and I are anxiously waiting.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think we should become great friends for the following reasons:
1) Ryleigh is the cutest baby on the planet.
2) I want to borrow your clothes. And if we aren't great friends, you'd think it was weird.
3) Your parents live in my (future) neighborhood so you'll be by my house, like, all the time.
4) Your dad will be my bishop, so I'll need you to help me become friends with him so he won't make me speak (this is serious business).
5) Chad told me Shaun was really cool when we left the Halloween party at the Hatch's. I didn't get to talk to him much, but he seemed pretty legit.
K that's all I can think of right now. So give it some thought. Just throwin' it out there.
oh its about time woman!
ReplyDeletei have to admit i have been stalking you. i drove by your house the other day so i would know where to find you when i wanted to come and play with you...just so you know, i spend my summer days chilling poolside, so you will need to come get your tan on with me next summer.
and ya, chad is right, we are cool and we should play all the time.
and you want to borrow my clothes? good, cause i need to borrow yours too. i can't wait for you to move. let me know when and we will come crash the moving party. and if you need help with anything, you just give me a lil holler. i'm a pro mover if you didn't know.