and yes, i will be the first to admit it.
everywhere i go i lose my keys. and that is in no way an exaggeration. everywhere.
christmas break was especially rough. we were always going somewhere, which meant there was always a new place to lose my keys.
my little keys finally gave up. they didn't want anything to do with me ever again. they were no where to be found. we searched high and low...for 3 days straight we searched. i was stranded. so, i had to do what my father had been telling me to do for ages...get another key made. i was suppose to do this a long time ago so that i would always have a spare on hand, but it never happened. so, down to the car dealership i went. 66 bucks later i came home with that little black piece of junk. 66! what a rip-off. and it took 30 minutes just to program the key when i did get home with it...oh technology.
the moment my father saw me, he took my key and made me the loveliest of keychains. it's actually the heaviest keychain i have ever had in my life...but i don't think my little key will be going anywhere soon. as for my old keys...good riddance...
they are still floating around out there somewhere, just waiting to be found.
and don't you worry now. i just ordered a key finder online. the electronic beeping kind...
....and it better be loud. extremely loud.
That's hilarious. I too loose my keys everywhere. I finally had to get a climbers clip and hook them to a belt loop on my pants when I get out of the car. I kinda like it. I don't have to dig around in my massive purse anymore. Now...when I am at home I have a hook that I have to hang them on and they aren't allowed to go on the counter, couch or anything.
ReplyDeleteOMG this is so me. Chad always laughs at me because I can never find them. Like the girl above me, they're always lost in my huge purse or in some random place. Last week I found them in the deli drawer in our fridge...what?! Yeah, out of control. That key chain isn't such a bad idea!
ReplyDeleteHysterical Courtney. This is hysterical!
ReplyDelete