This baby has definitely dropped. She feels like she is going to fall out.
The baby doctor informed me today that she won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. How can that be? I’m going to have to trust him on this one though, for one purpose and one purpose only…I know nothing about birthing children or anything concerning that matter.
Baby Doctor: How are you feeling?
Me: Fine, except for the fact that she feels like she is between my legs. Now I have this hideous waddle in my walk.
Baby Doctor: That’s a good sign.
Me: Silence (rolling eyes)
Baby Doctor: Have you been having any contractions?
Me: I don’t know what a contraction is.
Baby Doctor: I’ll take that as a no.
And that was it. Baby doctors are overrated. I hope he gets paid a lot for his 2 minute appointments.
What a depressing visit. I guess it’s better for her sake, but I’m not sure how much longer I am going to last. I’m banking on this baby coming out early…I hope she doesn’t disappoint me.
hahaha Freak that's funny. I realized they are overrated to. All my appointments were like 5 seconds after a 30 minute wait, and they didn't tell me anything new! Why am I paying for this again?
ReplyDeletePS I had no clue you had a blog. This is basically the happiest day of my life.
Also I got your baby shower announcement when I got home yesterday. I missed it obviously, which I'm quite sad about! I'm going to go look at that post next. Ok bye.