I slept in until ten forty five this morning, which today was really eleven forty five. New record. Never once slept in that long...Good thing church didn't start until 1. You think I would have felt the rushing urge to get ready, but instead I was hungry and craving blueberry muffins. Being pregnant can really set you back on a Sunday morning when you are hungry...The blueberry muffins had to be made, and every extra minute I took to bake those was well worth it.
Dinner this week was at my parents. Everyone has decided to go on a streak of eating healthy and they are losing weight left and right. Hopefully this baby is going to pop out soon and I'll jump on that bandwagon...
Patrick (Kelsey's hubby) will be celebrating his birthday this week...Yes his name is Patrick and yes his birthday is on St. Patrick's Day....
As he reminisced about getting another year older, we all thought back to the past year along with him...Last year at this time Kelsey and I were being forced to evacuate from our Hawaiian villa for a tsunami. Weird to think that this same exact thing went on in Hawaii just this past week! Shaun informed us that we just shouldn't plan on going to Hawaii ever in March during earthquake season. Haha. Earthquake season. Is there even such a thing?
![]() |
| Earthquake season in Hawaii :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment