Wednesday, March 9, 2011

finally.

You can all get off my back now. First post ever. Be impressed. Here it is. Our blog. Now don't expect anything impressive cause I don't know how to use this fool at the moment, but hopefully one day when I am really bored and have nothing else to do, I'll figure it out....
12 more days and Shaun and I will have been married a whoppin 3 years! I feel old. Super old, especially when I think that I am married to a 27 year old (but no worries, I'm not that old yet...)

And in exactly 30 days from today, we will be adding another little addition to our house. Shaun still prays that it is a boy, but our genius doctor says it's a girl...And I believe him. Besides, the nursery is already done - girl style - so if this baby comes out a boy, I can guarantee he won't be very manly.





No comments:

Post a Comment