Saturday, March 12, 2011

baby shower.

BABY SHOWER!
It’s always exciting to have an excuse for a party and see all of those long lost friends of yours…
The food was amazing and my grandma even allowed us to make her secret recipe breakfast dish that is only baked Christmas morning with no exceptions.  Somewhere in the past week she must have had a change of heart…
Kelsey passed a ball of yarn around the group and they had to cut a piece of yarn and see how close they could get to the real measurement of my belly.  Those who cut one too big were shot. And those who cut really short ones, I knew were my true friends. What a great self-esteem-boosting game Kels!  
Thanks to all of my lovely friends, this baby will not have to be an outfit repeater a day in her life. She is so blessed and she doesn’t even know it yet…

Best gifting group ever. This girl is gonna be set for life!
Kelsey my lovely host. Captured in the most flattering of pictures, complete with a mouth full of food. 

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm sad I couldn't be there. Everything looked darling. And you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries...that would have been a long drive! Next time :) Gotta love those pregnant pictures! They will be burned soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look hot Court! looked like it was a success! Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete